Spoiler Alert; We are winning Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 26, 2021 Spoiler Alert; We are winning funny 173 Likes 19 Comments EL Bitar Hanna Arze Alicia Flickinger Srry lol Diosdado Gabas Actually the sun will win. We are just breaking our protection. Laraib Khan Tracy Carrier We may make it inhospitable to humans, but the sun is gonna gobble it up and turn it into reactive mass for its fusion Febie Joy Tuscano Marion Proudley Nick Smus Jamie Tracy Thanos has left the group. Galactus has left the group. Nabilah Nasir Erika Miller Jenn Wilson I am not sure whether I should laugh or cry Charles Reiter I don't believe it'll happen. We have very high chances of an apocalypse happening every single second, it has been this way since the beginnings of life on this planet. And yet it never did happen, against all odds. I think we're going to be there for a looooong time, and probably "infest" other planets as well in a while. Tami Chalakee I think we will not destroy the planet, but we keep preparing everything, so our kids will have no other choice ... Felicia Ellis But how come sun have sweat gland Shaun Morris I love how the sun is sweating Ahmar Khan Lena Jones Its only a race now hehehe Janelle Williams Sarah Missja When someone threats you with killing you, but you’re suicidal Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Alicia Flickinger
Diosdado Gabas
Laraib Khan
Tracy Carrier
Febie Joy Tuscano
Marion Proudley
Nick Smus
Jamie Tracy
Nabilah Nasir
Erika Miller
Jenn Wilson
Charles Reiter
Tami Chalakee
Felicia Ellis
Shaun Morris
Ahmar Khan
Lena Jones
Janelle Williams
Sarah Missja